Create rows in Google Sheets for new Gravity Forms submissions
When this happensStep 1: New Form Submission
Then do thisStep 2: Create Spreadsheet Row
Need to save your Gravity Forms submissions to a Google Sheets spreadsheet so you can easily share results with teammates and other collaborators outside of Gravity Forms? This Gravity Forms-Google Sheets integration makes it easy to do just that.
How it works
- Choose an existing or new Gravity Form and Google Spreadsheet
- Whenever someone fills out that form, Zapier instantly copies the new record into your Google Sheets spreadsheet
You'll be able to choose which Gravity Forms fields are pushed to your spreadsheet, and which column they end up in.
What You Need
- Gravity Forms WordPress plugin
- Gravity Forms Zapier plugin
- Google Sheets spreadsheet