How to connect Google Forms + SMS by Zapier + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms, SMS by Zapier, and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Forms + SMS by Zapier + RSS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Forms, SMS by Zapier, and RSS by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms, SMS by Zapier, and RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.