How to connect Google Forms + Schedule by Zapier + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms, Schedule by Zapier, and Twilio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Forms + Schedule by Zapier + Twilio
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Forms, Schedule by Zapier, and Twilio. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms, Schedule by Zapier, and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.