How to connect Google Forms + Schedule by Zapier + Omnisend
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms, Schedule by Zapier, and Omnisend automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Forms + Schedule by Zapier + Omnisend
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Forms, Schedule by Zapier, and Omnisend. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- Create SubscriberCreates or updates a subscriber with all provided values, i.e. name, phone number, tag, etc. Use tag to be able to add subscribers to segment in Omnisend.Action
- Trigger Custom EventTriggers custom automation workflow.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms, Schedule by Zapier, and Omnisend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.