When you start creating a Omnisend Zap, you will be asked to connect your Omnisend account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Omnisend API key.
To locate your API Key in your Omnisend account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Omnisend account
- In the top right corner, click on your account name and choose "My account"
- Go to "Integrations & API" > "API Keys"
- Click "Create API Key" button
- Enter the name of the API key and select the permissions of that API key. By default, all the permissions are enabled. Make sure that at least "Lists" and "Contacts" permissions are enabled.
- Click "Save"
- Copy the generated API key and paste it to you Zapier settings.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Omnisend account will now be successfully connected.