How to connect Google Forms + Google Tasks + Google Chat
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms, Google Tasks, and Google Chat automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Forms + Google Tasks + Google Chat
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Forms, Google Tasks, and Google Chat. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed in a specific task list.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New Task ListTriggers when a new task list is created.Trigger
- Create Task ListCreates a new task list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Update TaskUpdate an existing task.Action
- Google Tasks
Searches for an incomplete task.
- Google Tasks
Find or Create Task.
- Google Chat
Create a message in Hangouts Chat.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms, Google Tasks, and Google Chat.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.