How to connect Google Forms + Google Chat + Kintone
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms, Google Chat, and Kintone automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Forms + Google Chat + Kintone
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Forms, Google Chat, and Kintone. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- Create MessageCreate a message in Hangouts Chat.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
- Update Record by Record IDUpdates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.Action
- Update Record by Update KeyUpdates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.Action
Updates the Status of 1 record of an app.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms, Google Chat, and Kintone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.