How to connect GoCanvas + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between GoCanvas and Twilio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.Trigger
- Delete DispatchDeletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.Action
- Create DispatchCreates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.Action
- Sync Reference Data With Google SheetsSync the selected Reference Data file with Google SheetsAction
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoCanvas and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.