How to connect Fulcrum + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Fulcrum and Twilio automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Record CreatedTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Record DeletedTriggers when a new record is deleted.Trigger
- Record UpdatedTriggers when a new record is updated.Trigger
- Project CreateCreates a new project.Action
- Record CreateCreates a new Record.Action
- Record UpdateUpdate a new Record.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate Fulcrum and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.