How to connect FormKeep + PhoneBurner
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and PhoneBurner automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
automatically do this!
Creates a new contact.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Update Contact (Contact ID)This Action will update a specific contact within PhoneBurner based on the unique PhoneBurner contact/record ID. In order to use this Action, you must have the PhoneBurner contact ID. This will update the specific contact within your personal account or if you are the PhoneBurner admin it will update the contact if it is in your account or any one of your users accountsAction
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + PhoneBurner.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.