How to connect Fireflies.ai + OneNote
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and OneNote automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.
Appends content to the end of a note.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
Create a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.
Creates a new note in a specific Notebook/Section
Given a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai + OneNote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.