How to connect Fireflies.ai + OneNote
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and OneNote automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
Create a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.
Creates a new note in a specific Notebook/Section
Given a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai and OneNote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.