How to connect Facebook Lead Ads + LionDesk + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Lead Ads, LionDesk, and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Facebook Lead Ads + LionDesk + kvCORE
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Lead Ads, LionDesk, and kvCORE. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your LionDesk account.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a comment to an existing contact.Action
- Add TagsAssign tags to a contactAction
- Create ContactAction
- Start CampaignStart an existing campaign for a contact.Action
- Update HotnessUpdate the hotness of a contactAction
- Find ContactAction
Triggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.
Triggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Lead Ads, LionDesk, and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.