LionDesk Help & Support
What LionDesk CRM Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- None yet!
- None yet!
- Add Email Activity - Adds email activity based on the email address (only if email address is found) in LionDesk.
- Create New Contact - Creates a new Contact.
How to Get Started with LionDesk CRM on Zapier
To get started with LionDesk CRM on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your LionDesk CRM account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your API key.
To locate your API Key in your LionDesk CRM account, please follow these steps:
- Go to your LionDesk Settings tab.
- Select "3rd Party Integrations".
- Select "Enable" next to Zapier.
- Copy the API Key that appears.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your LionDesk CRM account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with LionDesk CRM
Common Problems with LionDesk CRM on Zapier
My Lead Source Field is Not Being Applied When Using "Create New Contact"#
If you find that Leads are being created in LionDesk without a Source, you may need to configure Lead Source routing in your LionDesk account first.
- First add a new Lead Source by navigating to your LionDesk Settings -- give it a unique name, like the name of your Zap:
- Once you have added the new Lead Source, Click on "Lead Distribution & Team Settings", select "Zapier", and Click "Add New Lead Routing":
- Select the name of the new Source that you created and select which Distribution Setting you would like to use for these leads. If you would also like to start a drip campaign when the lead is routed into LionDesk, you can select the drip campaign here:
Now when contacts are created in LionDesk from your Zaps, the correct Lead Source will be applied.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message