How to connect Facebook Lead Ads + LionDesk + Callingly
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Lead Ads, LionDesk, and Callingly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Facebook Lead Ads + LionDesk + Callingly
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Lead Ads, LionDesk, and Callingly. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your LionDesk account.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a comment to an existing contact.Action
- Add TagsAssign tags to a contactAction
- Create ContactAction
- Start CampaignStart an existing campaign for a contact.Action
- Update HotnessUpdate the hotness of a contactAction
- Find ContactAction
Triggers when a lead has been tagged or its status updated.
Triggers when a call has been made to a Lead and the call completes.
Creates or updates a Lead, calls your Team and puts the first to accept through to the Lead's phone number.
Creates or updates a Lead, schedules a call from your Team to the Lead at the specified time.
Updates or tags a lead.
Finds an existing lead.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Lead Ads, LionDesk, and Callingly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.