How to connect Expensify + Veem
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Veem automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- Updated Inbound Payment StatusTriggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.Trigger
- Updated Outbound Payment StatusTriggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
Requests a payment.
Sends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Veem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.