How to connect Expensify + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggered when a new report is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.