How to connect Email by Zapier + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Inbound Email
Triggers when an email is forwarded to your own custom zapiermail.com address.
automatically do this!
Create a Measurement
Send a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier + Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.