How to connect Email Parser by Zapier + Smartsheet + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between Email Parser by Zapier, Smartsheet, and Mailchimp automatically—no code required.
Do even more with Email Parser by Zapier + Smartsheet + Mailchimp
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Email Parser by Zapier, Smartsheet, and Mailchimp. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Only trigger on emails sent to this specific mailbox. Don't forget to set up your parser mailboxes at https://parser.zapier.com/.
Choose a SheetRequired
Select a Sheet to monitor for updated rows.
Enter workspace name.
Triggers when a new mailbox is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Email Parser by Zapier + Smartsheet + Mailchimp Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Email Parser by Zapier, Smartsheet, and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.