How to connect Direct Mail + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Direct Mail and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Deleted AddressTriggers when an address is deleted from your address group.Trigger
- New AddressTriggers when a new address is added to your group.Trigger
- Sent CampaignTriggers when an email campaign is sent.Trigger
- Updated AddressTriggers when an address in your group is unsubscribed, hard bounced, or otherwise updated.Trigger
- Delete AddressRemoves an address from a group.Action
- New AddressCreates a new address or updates an existing address.Action
- Unsubscribe AddressMarks an address as unsubscribed and (optionally) removes it from the group.Action
- Update AddressUpdate an address.Action
- Direct Mail
Finds an address by email.
- Facebook Lead Ads
Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Direct Mail and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.