ConnectWise Manage Help & Support
What ConnectWise Manage Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New/Updated Contact - Triggers when a contact is created or updated.
- New/Updated Project - Triggers when a project is created or updated.
- New/Updated Ticket - Triggers when a ticket is created or updated.
- Find Contact - Find a contact by name, email, or other parameter.
- Find Company - Find a company by Company ID.
- Find Ticket - Find a ticket by ID, Summary, or other parameter.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Update Company - Updates an existing company.
- Create Company - Creates a new company.
- Update Ticket - Updates an existing ticket.
- Create Ticket Note - Adds a new note to a ticket.
- Create Ticket - Creates a new service desk ticket.
How to Get Started with ConnectWise Manage on Zapier
To get started ConnectWise Manage's with on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your ConnectWise Manage's details.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your ConnectWise Manage's account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With ConnectWise Manage
Common Problems with ConnectWise Manage on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message