How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + OneNote
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and OneNote automatically—no code required.
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
- Create NoteCreate a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.Action
Creates a new note in a specific Notebook/Section
Given a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and OneNote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.