Calendly + Gravity Forms Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Calendly and Gravity Forms to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier February 12, 2016
You have a busy schedule—the last thing you need is to spend time creating virtual conference rooms, updating leads based on conversations, or adding meetings to your to-do list. Together, Calendly and Zapier will automatically update your information in other apps whenever someone is added to a meeting. That way, you can spend more time preparing for the meeting and less time on the tedious stuff.
Here are some creative ways to use Calendly with Zapier:
- Use your favorite meeting app without having to manually create a new meeting for every calendar event. Zapier can create meetings in GoToMeeting or Zoom when invitees schedule events in Calendly.
- Be sure your leads are up to date before meetings by letting Zapier add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new Calendly invitees.
- Keep your calendars in sync. Zapier can create Google Calendar events from new scheduled Calendly events.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Invitee Canceled") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Calendly Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
Launched on Zapier December 22, 2012
Gravity Forms makes it easy to collect data straight from your WordPress site, but getting that information where it needs to go can be a headache. Let Zapier do the work for you. Combined with Gravity Forms, Zapier can automatically export new responses to the database of your choice and notify the right person of a new lead. You can even connect Gravity Forms with your calendar to instantly create new events.
Here are some creative ways to use Gravity Forms with Zapier:
- Organize form responses in spreadsheets that are simple to share with your team. Save new Gravity Forms submissions to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, and you’ll be able to access your data from any browser at any time.
- When potential customers enter their information in a Gravity Form, Zapier can create a new Salesforce Lead and start the process of converting them to a long-term customer.
- Instantly add sales leads to your email drip campaign. Send leads from Gravity Form submissions straight to MailChimp and trigger your welcome email.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Gravity Forms Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.