How to connect Calendly + Google Tables
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and Google Tables automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
automatically do this!
Creates a new row in a table.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggers when a row is created or updated in a table.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to a table.Trigger
- New Row in ViewTriggers when a new row is added to a specific view in a table.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row in a table.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row in a table.Action
- Find RowFinds a row by a column and value. Returns the entire row if one is found.Action
- Google Tables
Finds a row, or creates one if none are found.
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly + Google Tables.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.