How to connect BoomTown + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between BoomTown and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with BoomTown + Facebook Lead Ads
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their BoomTown + Facebook Lead Ads workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
- Call LoggedTriggers when a call is logged for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Category ChangedTriggers when a category is changed for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Email ReceivedTriggers when you receive a email from one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Lead Asked QuestionTriggers when a lead submits a web inquiry or question on your BoomTown site.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to an assigned lead.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from an assigned lead.Trigger
- Text ReceivedTriggers when you receive a text message from one of your assigned leads.Trigger
Triggers when a To-Do is created for an assigned lead.
Creates a new lead or updates an existing lead.
- Facebook Lead Ads
Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate BoomTown and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.