How to connect BigCommerce + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between BigCommerce and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed (with line item support).Trigger
- Create Coupon (Category)Creates a new coupon attached to a category.Action
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
- Create Customer AddressAdds a new address to an existing customer.Action
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
Create a new folder.
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate BigCommerce and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.