Wrike Help & Support
What Wrike Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task - Triggered when a new task is created.
- New Folder - Triggered when a new folder is created.
- Create Comment - Create a new comment.
- Create Task - Create a new task.
- Create Folder - Create a new folder.
- Create Time Entry - Create a new time entry.
How to Get Started with Wrike
Getting started is quick and easy: all you need to do is connect your Wrike account to Zapier. When you build a new Zap, choose Wrike as a trigger or an action and Zapier will ask you to connect your account:
You will then see a pop-up window to create a nickname for your connected account.
Next, you need to grant Zapier access to your Wrike data so that they can automate work for you.
Once you accept, a green checkmark means that you've successfully connected and you can finish setting up your Zap.
Popular Things To Do With Wrike
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message