How to connect BatchDialer + Quick Base
Zapier lets you send info between BatchDialer and Quick Base automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a a new lead is created.Trigger
- Import ContactsImports multiple contacts into BatchDialer campaignAction
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Create / Update Records From ArrayCreates or updates records in a Quick Base table based off a provided merge field. Be aware all mapped fields will be over written with valuesAction
- Delete RecordDeletes a record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Find RecordFinds an existing record.Action
- Quick Base
Finds an existing record.
- Step 1: Authenticate BatchDialer and Quick Base.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.