AWeber Help & Support
What AWeber Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.
- New Field - Triggers when a new custom field is added to a list.
- New Account - Triggers when a new account is added.
- New List - Triggers when a new list is added to an account.
- Create Subscriber - Creates a new subscriber.
- Unsubscribe Email - Unsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.
- Update Subscriber - Update a subscriber.
- Find Subscriber - Find a subscriber by email or name.
- Find a List - Find a list by name.
How to Get Started with AWeber
To get started with AWeber, first click to connect a AWeber account in your Zap.
Once you click on 'Connect a New Account', you should then get a pop-up window from AWeber asking you to log-in to connect that AWeber account and Zapier.
After logging in, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you now have your AWeber account connected - Be sure to name the account by clicking on the Pencil icon if you need to keep track of more than a single AWeber account!
Common Problems with AWeber
New subscribers are required to opt in again#
When using the Create Subscriber action, you will find that the newly added subscribers are required to opt in again. This behavior is a limitation AWeber has in place for any subscribers added via their API.
If you wanted to avoid this, you can disable this option in the AWeber side of things
Popular Things to do with AWeber
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message