How to connect Assembla + Aha!
Zapier lets you send info between Assembla and Aha! automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Merge Request ReviewTriggers when a merge request is commented on, up-voted, or down-voted.Trigger
- New Code CommentTriggers when a code comment is created.Trigger
- New Git CommitTriggers when a Git commit is created and pushed.Trigger
- New Merge RequestTriggers when a new merge request is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a ticket is created.Trigger
- New Perforce CommitTriggers when an P4 commit is created and pushed.Trigger
- New SVN CommitTriggers when an SVN commit is created and pushed.Trigger
- New Ticket ChangeTriggers when any change is made to a ticket.Trigger
Triggers when there is new activity.
Triggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!
Creates a new feature for a release.
Creates a new idea.
- Step 1: Authenticate Assembla and Aha!.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.