Zoho CRM - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Zoho CRM is one of the best customer relationship management apps on the market. It has the features you need to keep track of your contacts, leads, and deals, and turn that data into detailed reports. Zoho CRM has a free limited version for small teams of three or fewer people, making it a great option for entrepreneurs and startup companies that are very small now but plan to grow. Very few CRMs offer a free tier of service. And because this app is made by Zoho, it integrates easily with other business apps from the company.
The look and design of Zoho CRM is similar to other Zoho apps, as well, so the interface will be familiar to anyone already working with Zoho products. As to integrations, you can initiate meetings with contacts in your CRM database by using Zoho Meetings, you can email them with Zoho Mail and attach files to your deals from Zoho Docs. If you use apps outside the Zoho suite, such as G Suite, many of those apps can integrate with Zoho CRM, too. There’s even a built in form tool to help you capture leads from your site, along with WordPress, Joomla, and Facebook Page add-ons, if you use those platforms.
Deep integration with other apps lets you customize how you work with Zoho CRM. You can make your own workflows based on the way you capture leads, create bulk mail merge documents based on your contacts and document templates, and extend your CRM with custom modules. Import and export tools let you easily move your data in and out of the system as well.
Zoho CRM is built around leads and deals. The app can forecast future sales and let you look back on detailed reports of your previous months' deals. Additionally, Zoho CRM includes tools for managing inventory, integrating with a call center, and more.
In terms of managing your relationships with contacts, Zoho CRM gives you options for tracking their social network accounts and seeing details of past email exchanges. A tool called Pulse helps you know who in your contacts requires follow-up and which of your potential clients are the most promising.
Zoho CRM is an affordable yet full-featured customer relationship management tool. It's a great option for tracking your leads and deals. It also has several tiers of service so that you can upgrade as your business grows.
For more advice about customer relationship management systems, see Zapier's guide to CRM software.
Do More With Zoho CRM
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Zoho CRM with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Zoho CRM Features
- Gather leads from your website with simple form integration
- Customize your workflow and lead info for your team
- Forecast future sales
- Review detailed reports
- Integrate seamlessly with other Zoho apps
- Android and iOS apps available
Zoho CRM Pricing
- Free for teams of up to 3 people
- $18/month per person Standard account with sales forecasting, custom fields, and more
- $30/month per person Professional account, which adds email integration, social CRM, inventory management, and more
- $45/month per person Enterprise account, which adds Zia Voice conversational AI, multi-user ports, conditional fields, subforms, encryption at rest, and more
- $1,200/year per person for Ultimate, which adds dedicated database cluster, premium support, automation suggestions, data enrichment, enhanced storage, and more
Annual pricing $144, $240, $420 per person for Standard, Professional, and Enterprise accounts, respectively.