How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + MySQL
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and MySQL automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.Trigger
- New RowAdds a new row.Action
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and MySQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.