Wrike + Workboard Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Wrike and Workboard.
It's easy to connect Wrike + Workboard and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when a new folder is created.
Triggers when you select an action item on Workboard and push it to your Zap.
Triggers when a new comment is added in a goal
Triggers when you create a team meeting or 1on1 meeting on Workboard.
Triggered when a new task is created.
Triggers when a new comment is added in action item
Triggers when you select a goal on Workboard and push it to your Zap.
Triggers when you select a workstream on Workboard and push it to your Zap.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike + Workboard.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.