How to connect WordPress + Digistore24
Zapier lets you send info between WordPress and Digistore24 automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Update PostUpdates a post.Action
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
Triggers when a new affiliation has been approved.
Triggers when an eticket has been created, updated or used.
Triggers when a transaction for an order is received (like a payment or a refund).
- Step 1: Authenticate WordPress and Digistore24.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.