Wootric Help & Support
What Wootric Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Response - Triggers when a new NPS survey response is submitted.
- Detractor Response - Triggers when a new response is created with a low NPS score (0-6).
- Promoter Response - Triggers when a new response is created with a high score (9-10).
- None yet!
- Create End User - Creates a new end user.
How to Get Started with Wootric on Zapier
To get started with Wootric on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Wootric account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Wootric API key.
To locate your API Key in your Wootric account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Wootric account.
- Go to https://app.wootric.com/account_settings/edit#!/api
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Wootric account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Wootric
Common Problems with Wootric on Zapier
New Response trigger takes 20 minutes to trigger#
Wootric purposefully waits 20 minutes before sending the data to Zapier because it may take some users some time writing the text for the comment. If they send the data immediately after we receive the score, the text/comment for that response would not reach Zapier.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message