How to connect WikiPro + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between WikiPro and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New or Update CustomerTriggers when a new customer is either added or updated.Trigger
- Create or Update CustomerAdd a new customer to WikiPro or update an existing one.Action
- Send SMSSends text SMS to the provided phone numberAction
- Send Template SMSSends a text message based on predefined template.Action
- Update ListAdds or removes customers from a listAction
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate WikiPro + Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.