How to connect Waitlist + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Waitlist and Google Forms automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when an existing waiter refers a new waiter. The returned object is the referrer -- i.e. the waiter who referred someone else.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when you offboard a user from the waitlist using your getwaitlist.com user dashboard.Try ItTriggerInstant
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
- Step 1: Authenticate Waitlist and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.