How to connect Unbounce + SendHub
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce and SendHub automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a Contact is added to a specified Group.
Creates a Contact
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarTriggerInstant
- Contact Added to GroupTriggers when a Contact is added to a specified Group.TriggerScheduled
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.TriggerScheduled
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.TriggerScheduled
- Create ContactCreates a ContactActionScheduled
- Create GroupCreates a GroupActionScheduled
- Send MessageSends a message to Contact(s), Number(s), or Group(s).ActionScheduled
Finds a Contact
Finds a Group based on criteria you specify
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce + SendHub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.