Twitch + Mighty Networks Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Twitch and Mighty Networks.
It's easy to connect Twitch + Mighty Networks and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
Triggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.
Trigger when a member updates their account.
Trigger when a member joins your Mighty Network, Group, or Course.
Schedules a new event.
Triggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.
Trigger when a member leaves your Mighty Network, Group, or Course.
Trigger when someone creates a simple post, article, poll, question, or event.
Creates a new article.
Creates a new multiple choice poll, percentage poll, hot cold poll, or question.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + Mighty Networks.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.