How to connect timetonic + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between timetonic and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Table Row
Triggers when a row is added in a table.
automatically do this!
Create Signature Request
Creates a signature request.
- New Table RowTriggers when a row is added in a table.Trigger
- New Table Row in ViewTriggers when a row is added to a table view.Trigger
- Create Table RowCreates a table row.Action
- Update Table RowUpdates cells from a table row.Action
- Search Table RowsSearches for table rows.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate timetonic + DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.