Teamgate Help & Support
What Teamgate Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Person - Triggers when a new person is created.
- New Unqualified Lead - Triggers when a lead is unqualified.
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- New Lost Deal - Triggers when a deal is lost.
- Lead Converted to Person - Triggers when a lead is converted to person.
- New Company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- New Deal - Triggers when a new deal is created.
- New Won Deal - Triggers when a deal is won.
- Create Deal - Creates a new deal.
- Create Company - Creates a new company.
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead.
- Create Person - Creates a new person.
- Create Activity - Creates a new activity.
- Find Company - Finds an existing company.
- Find Lead - Finds an existing lead.
- Find Person - Finds an existing person.
How to Get Started with Teamgate on Zapier
To get started with Teamgate, first click to add a Teamgate account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Teamgate API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account and head to your profile settings.
On the next screen, head to the “Main information” tab to find and copy your API key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Common Problems with Teamgate on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Popular Things To Do With Teamgate
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message