How to connect SyndicationPro + Twitter
Zapier lets you send info between SyndicationPro and Twitter automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Contact Created or Updated
Triggers when a new lead signs up or a contact is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Choose the list you want to watch for tweets.
Triggers when you tweet something new.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The username to watch for new followers
New Follower of Me
Triggers when you get a new follower.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Can be a generic search term like "internet" or a screen name like "@Zapier".
In Google maps, right click and select "What's Here?". The first number now in the search box is the latitude.
In Google maps, right click and select "What's Here?". The second number now in the search box is longitude.
Enter a value like
How SyndicationPro + Twitter Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate SyndicationPro and Twitter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.