How to connect Squarespace + SMS by Zapier + Quick Base
Zapier lets you send info between Squarespace, SMS by Zapier, and Quick Base automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Squarespace + SMS by Zapier + Quick Base
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Squarespace, SMS by Zapier, and Quick Base. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when form submission is submitted.Trigger
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Create / Update Records From ArrayCreates or updates records in a Quick Base table based off a provided merge field. Be aware all mapped fields will be over written with valuesAction
- Delete RecordDeletes a record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Find RecordFinds an existing record.Action
- Quick Base
Finds an existing record.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Squarespace, SMS by Zapier, and Quick Base.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.