SpeechTrans Help & Support
What SpeechTrans Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Dictation/Automatic Speech Recognition Request (ASR) - Triggers when there is a new dictation.
- New Live Interpreter - Triggers when new live interpreter happen.
- New File Convert and Transcribe - Triggers when there is a New File Convert and Transcribe request.
- New Keyword Extraction Request - Triggers when there is a new keyword extraction occurs.
- New Human Powered Translation - Triggers when new human powered translation occured.
- New Surfi Intelligent Assistant - Triggers when a new surfi intelligent assistant occurs
- New Flight Track Request - Triggers when New flight tracking happens
- New Text to Speech Request (TTS) - Trigger when new TTS (Text to Speech) request has occured. Use this to send the auto generated wav file to any third party application.
- New Data Analysis Language - Triggers when new data analysis language list requests.
- New Human Powered Transcription - Triggers when a new human powered transcription occurs.
- New Optical Character Recognition Request (OCR) - Triggers when a new OCR (Optical Character Recognition) happens.
- New Sentimental Analysis Request - Triggers when there is a new Sentimental analysis occurs.
- New Text Translation Request - Triggers when there is a new translation.
- New Intelliconference Phone Call Occured - Triggers when new SpeechTrans Intelliconference occured
- New Automatic Language Detection and Translation - Triggers when new automatic language detection and translation happens
- Create Dictation/Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) - Creates an audio file transcription.
- Create Human Powered Text to Speech - Creates a human audio file of the given text.
- Create Sentimental Analysis - Create sentimental analysis of given text
- Create File Convert and Transcribe - Creates an audio file conversion and transcription. The audio file can be any format.
- Create Text to Speech (TTS) - Creates an audio file from the text received
- Create Audio Translation - Recognizing the text from given audio and translate it to specified target language
- Create Human Powered Translation - Creates new human powered translation
- Create Advanced Text Translation - Create translation of the given text to targeted language without specifying source language.
- Create Flight Tracker - Create Flight Tracker that provides details of specified flight number
- Create Topic Extraction - Creates topic extraction and occurrence from the given text
- Create Human Live Interpreter - Creates a new human live interpreter
- Create Phone Call with Intelliconference Auto Dialer - Create Intelliconference that start a teleconference and add a participant. Press 1 during conference to enable translation for a single sentence or * to enable continuous automatic speech to speech translation.
- Create Human Powered Transcription - Creates human powered transcription of given audio file.
- Create Automatic Language Detection and Translation - Creates a new translation by identifying language of the source text automatically
- Create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - Create OCR that extracts the text from given image
- Create Text Translation - Create translation of the given text to targeted language
- New Surfi Intelligent Assistant - Create surfi intelligent assistant that translates and answers user questions directly based on primary data sources (brochures, web pages, manuals, records, etc.)
- None yet!
How to Get Started with SpeechTrans on Zapier
When you start creating a SpeechTrans Zap, you will be asked to connect your SpeechTrans account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your SpeechTrans username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your SpeechTrans account successfully connected!
Popular Things To Do With SpeechTrans
Common Problems with SpeechTrans on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message