How to connect SITE123 + Lucidchart
Zapier lets you send info between SITE123 and Lucidchart automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New MessageTriggers when a new message has been sent using any of the message tools, e.g. Contact Us, Custom Form, etc.Trigger
- Create Data SetCreate a new data set in Lucidchart.Action
- Delete Data Set RowDeletes a row from a Lucidchart data set.Action
- Delete Data Set Row (Advanced)Deletes a row from a Lucidchart data set that meets specific criteria.Action
- Create Data Set RowCreates a new row in a Lucidchart data set.Action
- Update Data Set RowUpdates a row that already exists in a Lucidchart data set.Action
- Update Data Set Row (Advanced)Updates a row that already exists in a Lucidchart data set, and meets specific criteria.Action
- Find Data Set RowFinds a row in a Lucidchart data set by searching fields in the data.Action
Finds a row in a Lucidchart data set by searching fields in the data.
- Step 1: Authenticate SITE123 and Lucidchart.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.