How to connect Shorten.REST + Datadog
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Shorten.REST and Datadog.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Data Point Time
This is the DateTime of the data point you are registering if you leave it blank it will be set to DateTime Now
Like accountname.item, (The name of the metric referenced in DataDog)
Data Point (one singular point)Required
This is an integer or point of data you would like to collect
Type of visualization that is being used
The name of the host sending this data
Tags (comma separated)
use comma separation for tags
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
How Shorten.REST + Datadog Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Datadog.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.