ServiceM8 Help & Support
What ServiceM8 Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Job - Triggers when a new job is created.
- Job Completed - Triggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.
- Job Queued - Triggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.
- New Client - Triggers when a new Client is created.
- New Form Response - Triggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.
- None yet!
- Create Job - Creates a new job.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
How to Get Started with ServiceM8 on Zapier.
To get started with ServiceM8 on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your ServiceM8 account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your ServiceM8 account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Allow” to continue.
If all steps were successful your ServiceM8 account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with ServiceM8
Common Problems with ServiceM8 on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message