ScheduleOnce Help & Support
What ScheduleOnce Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Completed Booking - Triggers when a booking is completed. Specifically, when the time window of the booking has passed.
- Rescheduled Booking - Triggers when a booking is rescheduled.
- Scheduled Booking - Triggers when a new booking is scheduled.
- Canceled Booking - Triggers when a booking is canceled.
- Booking Lifecycle Event - Triggers when a booking status is changed to one of the following: Scheduled, Rescheduled, Canceled, Completed, or No-show.
- No-Show Booking - Triggers when the status of a booking is changed to No-show.
- Canceled Booking (Rescheduled) - Triggers when a booking is canceled and replaced by a rescheduled booking.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with ScheduleOnce on Zapier
To get started, first click Connect an Account in your Zap to connect a new ScheduleOnce account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your ScheduleOnce API Key and Login ID.
To find your API Key, you'll first need to log in to your OnceHub account and head to ScheduleOnce > Left sidebar > Integrations > Zapier integration > API Key tab.
Click Generate API Key to generate the unique API key for you to use in Zapier. After clicking this button, the following screen should appear.
Click Copy next to the API key text field. This will copy the generated API key to your clipboard.
Return to the previously opened Zapier window, and paste the key into the API Key field. Repeat these steps for the OnceHub Login ID field.
Click the Yes, Continue button. If the connection is successful, this window will close and the new ScheduleOnce account will be connected.
Popular Things To Do With ScheduleOnce
Common Problems with ScheduleOnce on Zapier
My zap is active but is still not triggering#
In ScheduleOnce, expand the left sidebar and navigate to Integrations > Zapier integration. Open the Manage Zaps tab and find the Zap. Click the pencil icon to open the Zap Editor and test the ScheduleOnce trigger.
If this does not solve the issue, you’ll need to regenerate your API key in ScheduleOnce. Open the left side bar and navigate to Integrations > Zapier integration > API Key tab. Regenerate the key and reconnect. Make sure you enter the new API Key in Zapier.
Read more in this troubleshooting article.
New scheduled bookings are not triggering my Zap#
If you're using Booking with approval mode in ScheduleOnce, you'll need to approve the meetings in ScheduleOnce before the trigger is fired. Alternatively, you can switch to Automatic booking, which will automatically confirm the booking and trigger Zapier in one step. You can find more information about this booking mode in this article.
Booking Completed trigger isn't triggering#
Booking Completed means that the time for the appointment has passed. You can either use another trigger in ScheduleOnce that matches your intention, e.g., Scheduled Booking, or set the appointment time to be in the near future and re-test.
Where can I find more information?#
Check out the Zapier integration articles in the ScheduleOnce knowledgebase.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message