How to connect SalesRabbit + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between SalesRabbit and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New/Updated LeadTriggers when when a lead is created and/or updated.Trigger
- Form SubmittedSend form data to Zapier when form is submitted in SalesRabbit.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a lead.Action
- Display Form ResultDisplays the result of a submitted form and gives the option to update the lead associated with that form.Action
- Update LeadUpdates a lead.Action
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Google Forms
Finds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.
- Google Forms
Finds or creates a specific lookup row.
- Step 1: Authenticate SalesRabbit and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.