Ronin Help & Support
What Ronin Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Project - Triggered when a new project is created in Ronin.
- New Contact - An individual contact within Ronin.
- New Invoice - A new invoice is created in Ronin.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is added to your Ronin account.
- New Client - Triggered when a new client is created in Ronin.
- New Expense - A new expense in Ronin.
- New Estimate - Triggered when a new estimate is created in Ronin.
- New Payment - Triggers when a new payment is added to your Ronin account.
- New Staff - Triggers when a new staff member is added!
- Client - Create a new client in Ronin.
- Create Invoice - Creates an Invoice in Ronin.
- Create Task - Create a task inside Ronin.
- Create Estimate - Creates an Estimate in Ronin.
- Expense - Create a new expense in Ronin.
How to Get Started with Ronin
To get started with Ronin, first click to add a Ronin account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Ronin subdomain and API token.
To find your API token, you'll first want to log into your account and click on your name near the top-right of the page and on the next page you'll see your API token, which you can then copy and paste into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Ronin
Common Problems with Ronin
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message