How to connect Qntrl + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Qntrl and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Click the below refresh button once layout is changed
LinkedIn Company PageRequired
You must be an administrator of a Company Page for it to show up here.
Max length of 3000 characters. For best results, any included links should be the full url.
Preview - URL
The URL people will be taken to when they click the thumbnail preview of your update. Max length of 8192 characters.
Preview - Thumbnail Image
If you use this field, you must also fill in the "Preview - URL" field.
Preview - Title
Max length of 400 characters. If you use this field, you must also fill in the "Preview - URL" field.
Preview - Description
Max length of 4086 characters. If you use this field, you must also fill in the "Preview - URL" field.
How Qntrl + LinkedIn Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Qntrl and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.